How to manage Header Message Bar
HertzPro theme comes with an inbuilt sliding fancy header bar. This article contains three part:
- Where is fancy message bar located
- How to Enable / Disable header sliding message bar
- How to add content in Header Message Bar
Where is fancy message bar located
It is located at the very top (header top) of the webpage.
How to Enable / Disable header sliding message bar
You can show / hide this fancy Header Message Bar from theme settings.
Navigate to: Home >> Administration >> Appearance >> Settings (of HertzPro theme)
Under HERTZPRO THEME SETTINGS >> Header tab, you can enable or disable this sliding panel.
How to add content in Header Message Bar
Header Message Bar works as a Drupal block region. You need to create a block and set its location to Header Message Bar
- Navigate to: Administration >> Structure >> Blocks
- Click Add block link.
- Create a new block
- Scroll down and set its region to Header Message Bar and click Save block button.